An Excellent Partnership Choice
Atlantic Education International (AEI) works with partners in various countries to deliver unique and quality educational programs.
By partnering with AEI to become a New Brunswick accredited school you will be provided with:
- High-quality and supportive educational program that uses the New Brunswick curriculum.
- An official graduation diploma issued by the Minister of Education and Early Childhood Development to students who successfully complete the New Brunswick graduation requirements.
- Ongoing support and guidance on the New Brunswick curriculum and the implementation of the New Brunswick program from an experienced team of New Brunswick educators.
- Opportunities for professional development to assist:
- Educators and school personnel in gaining the knowledge, skills, competencies, values and commitments necessary to ensure that students are reaching their fullest potential.
- Educators in becoming more effective teachers.
- Accountability and quality assurance through annual inspections completed by a team of New Brunswick inspectors.
New Brunswick’s Education System
New Brunswick’s education system is recognized for being world-class and for ensuring that its students develop the necessary skills to become lifelong learners, to achieve personal fulfillment and to contribute to a productive society. The curriculum equips learners with fundamental skills like literacy and numeracy, while ensuring that they develop the global competencies needed to thrive in a changing world.