Interested in Hosting Students?
Welcoming a student from a different country and culture into your home is both an enriching and a challenging experience. By sharing your home and offering guidance, your family becomes an important part of the international student’s life. It’s also a wonderful opportunity to develop friendships that will last a lifetime.
While hosting an international student, a fixed monthly stipend will be provided to the homestay to cover expenses.
If you are interested in exploring the possibility of welcoming an international student into your home, we invite you to fill out this information form and someone from our team will be in touch.
Want more information? See below!
Becoming a Host Family
- Attend community events
- Share our culture
- Participate in family events
- Show them our beautiful province
- Include them in everyday family events
- Provide a private bedroom
- Provide access to internet
- Provide three nutritious meals daily
- Have access to school bus route or public transportation
- Local Homestay Coordinators
- District & School Staff
- Atlantic Education International Staff
- Other Host Families
- and more.